07 May 2012

more...Sewing Clothes Kids Love


More from Maggie's new winter wardrobe, using the Sewing Clothes Kids Love patterns.


I trimmed the sleeve length a little too much, maybe not such a great decision for winter! So today she wore another top underneath as we were going for a picnic at a waterfall with her bestie Felix.


I topstitched the side seams and maybe on the next pair i'll use a heavier contrast coloured stitching.


I think i'll also use some braiding on the back pockets next time.


Unfortunately you can't really see it but i used lampshade trim on the front pockets.


I'm so lucky that Maggie loves the clothes I make her, she's always so excited to wear them. Well I guess that's what it says 'on the tin' hey?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG i cant believe how much Maggie has changed shes so big now bless her and just gorgeous. Love her outfit you are so clever sweetie. I can't wait to see you both. Big hugs, dee xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirsty said...

I LOVE Maggies winter wardrobe ! You made a damn fine 'collection' there ! Excellent work. I cant believe how much she has grown and she looks too cute ! I want !! ;-) Cant wait to give her a massive smooch when you are back. Look at those kissable cheeks ! MWAH ! xxx

The Mommist said...

She's so adorable! Love her top! Cute! :)

Just followed you on GFC. :) Hope to get a follow back. Thank you!

www.themommist.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...