09 April 2012

Am I bovvered?

When I revisited my blog last month after a fairly long period of absence and discovered that another blogger had 'taken it over' it made me question 'Am I bovvered? Am I really bovered though? Do I look bovvrered?


I guess it made me reassess why I blog. My immediate thought was holy crap my blog has gone, all those posts and pictures gone! And while blogging hasn't been high on my list of priorities of late, it made me realise that I do actually like the idea of journaling my creations, inspirations and amusements.

So the reason for this post is to thank everyone who has contacted me about this and let you know that I have sorted it out but unfortunately I have a new convaluted blog adddress www.baby-boudoir.blogspot.com.au. So if you are an existing follower you may need to amend my web address on your reader/feed. Hopefully there won't be too many little snags but if you have any problems it would be really helpful if you could let me know. Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...