Yep I took the melamine in the end. I was just too scared of breaking the Alfred Meakin. Can you spot Vera? And the gorgeous embroidered pillow slips which were still in their sweet presentation box when I bought them from charity shop.
Beaded curtain in doorway to keep out pesky flys, blackboard cupboard doors for notes and lists, ‘Vera’ the quilt on our bed and a great big aluminium tea pot on the stove that psychologically has become abit of a comfort blanket type thingy for me......you know me and tea!
1) I love my little girl more than anything, she is truly amazing.
2) I'm really bad at doing nothing.
3) I need a combination of country, coast and city to be happy.
4) I love sleeping in fresh air.
5) I tire of shopping pretty quickly.
6) I will never be able to surf.
7) I don't enjoy cooking in a caravan as much as I do at home.
8) I get frustrated if I have a book to read and don't get time to read it.
9) I can drive a troopy whilst towing a trailer carvan.
10) I need to stare at the telly for a short while before I go to bed to turn off my tired brain.
11) I can't cope with a two year old by myself.