03 June 2010

My Creative Space

In my creative space this week I've made a start on those items that are at the bottom of my list. I had so much fun making things for Maggie's party, I now need to knuckle down and get on with making some crocosuarus's......and with only snippets of time here and there this week, it's difficult to get to the sewing bit before the disappearing ink vanishes on the outline.......gee whizzer I hate that, don't you!!


I'm thinking of doing my first ever farmers market in Burnie this Saturday (if I can get my lazy bones out of bed early enough) so I'd like to take along some crocosaurus's (another claireyloo special word - pronounced as you would think then add 'russes' on the end).




He looks rather camouflaged in amongst his mates doesn't he. Now go grab yourself a cup of tea and a biccy then come back and head over here to see all the amazing things that others are creating this week......have fun.

14 comments:

Penny said...

He's so cute! Awesome!

Snooze said...

good luck at the market ... you have so much lovely vintagey goodness to sell.

My Creative Space

michelle said...

very cute, love your fabric choices. good luck with the market. and yep i so do hate it when the fabric line fades before you get back to the project

Unknown said...

Love all that bright fabric going on..And he is adorable :)

Cut&Alter said...

He's like a chameleon crocodile!!! And he's very, very cute! x

LeelaBijou said...

Amazing project, I love it! :)

Beck said...

What a beautiful, colourful creature! I love it. Good luck with the market, don't forget to set your alarm! xo

Tracey@bountifully said...

loving that last photo - what a fabulous menagerie of vintage print

angelina said...

cute critters!

Brenda said...

Your stand at the market is going to look so beautiful and invinting. The crocodile is one cute little creature!

Vic said...

Gosh, all that fabric is just beautiful, and the croc-a-whatsit is CUTE, good luck if you decide to do the market, it will be a fun adventure!

Cotton Kiwi said...

Cute cute cute! The crocosaures are fab!

Unknown said...

should be an amazing market this weekend, Simon Bryant (from the cook and the chef) is going to be there, doing a tour and cooking, so I reckon it'll be PACKED!!!!! Go for it!

quiltjude said...

Live right near the farmers market will pop in and say hello next time it's on, your work is great hope you do well - cheers Jude

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...