01 May 2010

Been Thinking

Hmmm, deary deary me, oh how I've neglected my blog of late whilst I've been thinking. But don't despair, I'll be done thinking soon. It happens from time to time. Sometimes you just need to think.


The apron for the swap is on the go (well kinda - I've picked the fabric), the felted cushion is finished (well kinda - just needs stuffing) and the 'big project' is........well..........to be honest, it's kinda the cause of the 'Big Think'. You see I'm trying to organise something massive, something very exciting and the hurdles that one comes across when attempting such a big project seem to keep catching my toes and crashing to the ground quite spectacularly. But I am an optimist, I won't be defeated. I just need to think.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Very mysterious, fun photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...