02 April 2010

Maggie's Aunt Grace Trousers

I finished these little trousers for Maggie which I started on the Sunday afternoon at the Stitch and Bitch. I decided to thread elastic through the waist band for easy dressing, but also put in eyelets and a red drawcord to make then look cute.


They are abit too big for Maggie now as the girl who's pattern it was has a two year old. But they'll be great in a couple of months. She'll love using the little pockets at the bottom to put her stones, petals and shells collected in the garden.


Now that I've got over my fear of dressmaking, I've decided to get some new patterns and experiment with those that I've picked up from the 'oppy' over the years. Can anyone recommend any nice ones? Or ones for free on the web?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...