30 June 2010

Caravan Refurb - Part 1

As much as I love the 1970's curtains and table in our new caravan, it just looks abit dull with the brown laminate cupboards and the beige cushion covers. So some brightening up was seriously needed. This is my fourth campervan/caravan refurb and I have discovered that I HATE making the bench seat covers so that had to be job number one. Here's what I picked to do the refurb.


Yucky brown seat covers.......


Beautiful new blue seat covers.......


The drawers also looked abit tired.....


I love this blue/white polka dot vinyl.......


I can't wait to get on with the curtains and then make some pretty cushions for the bench seats. Pop back again to see more sneak peeks showing how I transform this caravan. I hope you'll share this journey with me. I'd still love to receive any reccomendations of places not to miss on our road trip between Melbourne and Byron and thanks soooo much to those that have already suggested some brilliant places. Peppergreen Antiques will be a definate, as will Tilba and Berry in NSW.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it's looking great Claire, looking forward to seeing it in all its glory before you head off ...

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh very pretty! I love your choice of blues. Your makeover is going to be fantastic.

Callies Cottage said...

Looks great! Wonderful to have found your lovely blog..
Warm Wishes,
Cally x

Julie said...

Oh my goodness! I had that orange contact in an old dressing table drawer when I was little. How funny to see it again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...